UK ROAD FREIGHT
Full UK coverage - Pallets and full load services
Selecting a logistics partner can be a challenging process and one that is essential to the successful running of a business. You need confidence that your products will arrive on time, as ordered and in pristine condition. The Ireland Express service prides itself on its high levels of service and its commitment to quality.
Speed to world markets is key to the success of the Ireland Express services. Its dedicated Ireland, UK and European operations teams have extensive knowledge of working with freight into and out of Ireland, through the UK, into Europe and beyond.
With industry specific experience of the retail, manufacturing, automotive and food sectors, imports and exports to/from Ireland of full loads and groupage with the Ireland Express services are safe, dependable and competitive.
The Group have a modern transport fleet that is regularly updated as a part of the group’s continuous renewal programme. This enables the group to provide a reliable, economical and sustainable service, reducing road miles and optimising load efficiencies.
- Next day Luton/London to Dublin
- Next day Dublin to Luton/London
- UK - Ireland - UK
- UK - Europe - UK
- Ireland - UK - Europe - UK - Ireland
- Daily full load and groupage shipments
- Air and sea freight connections
- Groupage 24/48hr service
- Full loads 24/48hr service
- Same day UK distribution
- Hazardous cargo SQAS certified
- Tail lift collections and deliveries
- Drivers assisted deliveries
- Odd sized cargo distribution
- Timed deliveries
- Track and trace
- Operations and sales teams in Dublin, London, Northampton and Rotterdam